The Mystery that Women are!
Women are the most beautifully strange creations of God. To comprehend her feelings, thoughts, emotions and actions is a very grueling task; intricate enough for most people including her. Therefore, to make matters a little easy and with the little observation I have made, here are a few tips that will help one cognize the mystery that is a ‘Woman’.
- When a girl asks another girl/guy for her opinion on something, never disagree with her. And if you do make sure the girl has got brains else you've got rid of her forever. (Might be a good idea sometimes)
- Any girl that mentions her boyfriend, appreciates and criticizes him in front of you – she’s got no other topics to talk about. She is boring, uninteresting and can be insanely irritating at times. Beware!
- When a girl turns her head, her eyes are naughty and there’s a cynical smile across her face after seeing a guy, it is a very healthy sign that she’s interested in flirting and could be pursued. She’ll play hard to get but one has to have their A game on to impress her. Any other good looking guys she praises or tells you about are only to make you feel jealous and weak. Apparently, this is applicable for either sexes. ;)
- For guys: When all a girl says are two words like – “Kuch nai”, “Forget it”, “Rehne do”, “It’s OK”, “Theek hain” in a weird gloomy voice, you are screwed. You are on a very precarious slope, so utter every word after that with great caution else the wrath of silence you will face will not be pretty. For girls: She doesn't want to talk about it, so drop the topic. If you pursue her, you’re the nosepaka bitch.
- Girls who appear to be really sweet, caring , friendly and your-best-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world type are to be ignored, that is the one thing that’ll keep her away from you. These girls are mere bimbos with a mask (or should I say makeup) of pretense always on. They’ll kill you with their sweetness and a moment will come when all you’d want to do is pull her hair and shout in her face – “Shut the fuck up!”
- For guys: When a girl asks for your opinion on what she should wear to a party, dinner or for that matter anywhere; always flatter, be diplomatic and on your feet to make her feel on top of the world. She will never wear the dress you pick anyway which will only make you look bad. So pamper her. That’s what she wants. For girls: Never say anything she wouldn't like. If she’s asking you, it means she has already decided. So just play along and let her be. Never be the one to tell her how fat, ugly or unsuitable that dress makes her look.
- Lastly, the lethal weapon of every girl against any guy – “You’ll not understand”. When she says this, it means things are complicated and messed up. She can’t clear it and she neither wants you to (or maybe she does). It usually hurts the male ego when they hear this line and hence try to rescue the damsel in distress. But, be smart about it guys. Don’t let her play you. You’re smarter than that. Aren’t you?
Needless to state that there will always be exceptions, cause women are one of a kind. Someone has rightly said that whatever vices women may have, they are certainly the most stunning thing – the reason for your smiles, happiness and most importantly, You. So before you move on to judge her, judge yourself.
P.S:- The events and characters described in this article are purely fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.