GoodBye Blue Sky
Don't worry people. This is not another prediction about the end of days in 2012. This post is dedicated to all my friends who are sailing in the same boat as me- for all those whose college life will end this summer.
'Rock On' and 'Party abhi baaki hain' jaise songs will no longer relate to us.The chances that we have taken to work with some MNC we will have to dance to its tunes only.College wali 'Zindagi na Milegi Dobara'.So before finally saying Goodbye to the Blue Sky(ies) here are some things that one should certainly do :
- Sleep.Sleep.Sleep. Kyonki Din ka chain and Raaton ki neend will be gone forever.
- Get really really Drunk !! Because this is the last time you will do so without worrying about a hangover.
- Click as many pictures as u can, coz this will be your best option for an 'Action Replay' .
- Take a deep breath- and utter as many socially unacceptable words(Slangs) and name calling, coz while in job it will be considered as harassment.
- Eat as much Junk as you can. The penultimate time has passed and the ultimate time will be spent managing the fat belly( for guys) and enhancing the curves( for girls).
- Create funny dancing steps and dance your heart out to the tunes of Munni, Sheila and Chickni because in the coming years you will dance for sure; but the steps will be someone else's.
- If you haven't fallen in mutual Love with someone, then don't bother anymore. Being Single is pretty good too !!
- Try freaky hairstyles and crazy outfits. Atleast you'll look cool for a few more months before becoming a slave. ;)
- Stop Studying. I don't mean get a backlog, but still- enjoy with your friends as much as you can coz when you'll look back, marks won't make you laugh but memories will. :)
- Finally, do all those things that u've been embarrassed to do. This might be your last chance before entering the workplace Hell.
If you could relate to this post do share it with your friends.Your valuable comments are most welcome. :)