The First One


It was time and I was hot.
He had made me wait for long
The baited breaths were difficult to turn down
Bit my lower lip, closed my eyes, sighed in vain
Craving for his touch.

 

Strike he did indeed with a force so magnificent
Tore myself in his arms I did,
We danced hand in hand, he took my heart away
I felt him on my forehead, my lips, my cheeks, down to my neck
An infallible exquisite pleasure it was.





He promised to be there when I wanted him
Like a true friend and a passionate lover
When he turned away to go, I said in my head, “Oh Rain, will you come again?”
He looked back with a smirk smile that said, “I always do”.

Signing off,
Nitsy

Image Credits: linzhouweb.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABC's of L.I.F.E.

I'm a Bad Girl!

The taste of freedom